A non-exhaustive compendium of Chuck Norris jokes that were found on the Web – and some of our own – concerning Agile Project Management. Enjoy and add yours.
- Chuck Norris always starts his projects with a Roundhouse-Kickoff.
- Chuck Norris is ScrumMaster and ProductOwner – simultaneously.
- Chuck Norris always wins at Planning Poker.
- Chuck Norris does not estimate, he knows.
- Chuck Norris can do 6-month sprints.
- Chuck Norris does not move story cards, he moves the taskboard.
- When Chuck Norris says “done”, believe me, it’s “done”.
- Even Chuck Norris is not allowed to be late at the stand-up meeting. Now you tell him.
- Chuck Norris can do a thousand sit-ups during the stand-up meeting.
- Chuck Norris answers just two questions on the stand-up meeting. Chuck Norris does not know obstacles.
- Chuck Norris is not afraid of bugs, bugs are afraid of him – really afraid.
- Chuck Norris does not do Kanban. He cannot get any leaner and he’s always there just in time!
- Chuck Norris pairs alone.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t do burn-down Charts, he does Smack-Down charts.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t iterate. It’s right the first time, forever.
Contribute to the list by adding yours in the comments!